Every day brings new challenges at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). Every day, over 600 children from across the UK arrive for life changing treatments. Every day, doctors battle the most complex illnesses. Every day, the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs.
This extraordinary hospital has always depended on charitable support to give seriously ill children the best chance to fulfil their potential, and every day is a chance for you to make a difference. Without you, GOSH can’t help fund ground-breaking research, advanced equipment, child and family support services, and the rebuilding and refurbishment of wards and medical facilities.
A better future for seriously ill children starts here.
The Timothy James & Partners London 10 Mile would love as many runners to fundraise as possible to make a difference to seriously ill children across the UK. Whether you buy your own place in the event or secure one a charity place, GOSH will support you all the way. As part of #TeamGOSH you’ll receive:
• Professional running vest
• Exciting fundraising rewards
• A digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
• Access to professional training plans
• Cheering points along the route
• Unlimited support from a dedicated challenge events team
• Post-race celebration in the event village, with children’s games and activities and delicious food and drink
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity is a registered charity number 1160024
If you’re a charity that would like to hear more about the opportunity to be associated with the Timothy James & Partners London 10 Mile please click here.